This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shahrokh

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I'm a medical student in Ukraine's V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University. I'm persian so I left Iran and came to Ukraine to study medicine. With all respect to Ukraine and it's citizens, I am not satisfied with the status here. I really don't know if it is worth staying here and getting my degree here. Things didn't go as they were planned and I here a lot of rumors that I can't become a good doctor at this university.
So I need some more information about this university and if it's worth studying here.
Is it possible to get transferred from here to a better university in another country?
I appreciate anybody who could help.

Members don't see this ad.

Please
So, I'm a medical student in Ukraine's V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University. I'm persian so I left Iran and came to Ukraine to study medicine. With all respect to Ukraine and it's citizens, I am not satisfied with the status here. I really don't know if it is worth staying here and getting my degree here. Things didn't go as they were planned and I here a lot of rumors that I can't become a good doctor at this university.
So I need some more information about this university and if it's worth studying here.
Is it possible to get transferred from here to a better university in another country?
I appreciate anybody who could help.
I'll love to know what's not going right in the medical course in KHNMU as I'm planning to pursue my Medical career in Ternopil State Medical University or Kharkiv National Medical University.

Maybe my answer is late but .. I don’t advise anyone to study here ,first because of the level of learning and second it’s hard to recognise your degree elsewhere in Europe