Medical Volunteers Wanted in Kenya, Africa,Urgently

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

massabakenya

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
We are seeking for medical volunteers to come and help us here in Kenya at our medical center in Nairobi, called the Gaimo Medical Center. This center has a daily influx flow of 150 – 400 patients with only 3 doctors and 5 attendants.

The clinic also offers community work and is in urgent need of more assistants to come and help from managing the
clinic or assisting, which is fully hands on, day to day duties and they include: - Implementing national health screening programs
-
Family planning objectives
- L
ocal & national health promotion
- H
ealth education
- Emergency medicine
- Surgery
- Diagnosis and treatment of patients
(mainly tropical diseases)

We also have other services and variations of medical such as urology, obstetrics and gynaecology, gastrology, ENT, and paediatrics.And they all need as much help as possible, so if you would like to assist, Kindly let us know so that we may enroll you in helping Kenyans get a better and improved health services.

Kindly email us for more information.

Thank you

Jane.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there.. Im a dental student in 4th year living in Australia.
Im wondering if there is any financial aid to going over to Kenya for volunteer/observation work?
Thanks.

Hello

i am George Gamil Marcus 28, years general medical practitioner from Egypt
and willing to help people in kenya so how can i contact u and what the requirments u uppose to be in the applicant , by the way my english is very good
may God help you
George

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I'm a first year medical student at Wayne State University and am looking to volunteer in Africa for a month during my summer vacation. Please let me know if there will still be need in the month of June and how to go about volunteering. Thanks,
Joel Miller

[email protected]

Hi, I am a recent graduate with a bachelor's degree in Molecular and Cell biology. I am taking some time off to prepare and apply for a MD/PHD program. I am looking to volunteer/intern abroad and I'm very interested in helping the medical center in Kenya. Could you please provide me with specific information regarding the requirements and responsibilities for this opportunity?
Thank you,

[email protected]

:luck:
I'm student of General Medicine Faculty from Poland, but I study in English language. In one year I will finish 3rd year of my education and I think I could join a charity organisation in Afrika during summer 2009.
Which requirements must I fullfil and I'm wondering if there is any support for travel cost?

Looking forward for an answer [email protected]
:luck:

I am looking for a 4-6 week summer opportunity in Africa for a service/research project offered by my medical school. I would appreciate any further information or direction if this would be a possibility with you in Kenya.

Thanks,
Kelly

[email protected]

I realize this response is quite tardy. However, I am sincerely in search of an internship or hands-on volunteer opportunity at a location that will greatly need another pair of hands. I am currently a pre-med junior attending the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, CA. I am willing work hard and dedicate my time to a hospital and its patients for an extended period of time, beginning the first of the new year. Please let me know as soon as possible whether or not you need another person around with the passion and desire to heal.

Thank you,

H [email protected]

Hi,iam an optometrist with 1 an half year experience....looking forward to do volunteering across the glob.....I have participated in couple of eye camps conducted by ngo's...It would be nice if you would let me know the procedures.Thankyou.
[email protected]

Hi, I am a 4th year medical student soon to graduate from India. Are there still positions available? Please email me: [email protected]

Hi, I'm a first year medical student at Milan University and am looking to volunteer in Africa for a month during my winter vacation. Please let me know if there will still be need in the month of february and how to go about volunteering. Thanks,

[email protected]

Hello

I am a newly qualified Doctor and would like to do some volunteering in Kenya. Your post sounds very interesting. I would appreciate you contacting me or giving me your details so we can discuss further.

looking forward to hearing from you.

[email protected]

Hello,
I am a non board certified physician studying for my boards to date. I would love to come and assist in Kenya if the need is still there. I also have a Masters in Health Administration which will come in handy. Please email me at [email protected] Also is airfare and room and board included. Thanks.

i am a final year student at the university of nairobi. i was interested in volunteering for your projects in kenya. please contact me on 0751019124. thank you