Medical students and residents - part time medical writing positions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

apexmedical

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Opportunity available for medical students and residents to earn extra cash doing medical writing. This is a flexible position where you can work your own hours depending on your schedule. Must have excellent communication skills. If you are interested send me a pm.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Opportunity available for medical students and residents to earn extra cash doing medical writing. This is a flexible position where you can work your own hours depending on your schedule. Must have excellent communication skills. If you are interested send me a pm.

Your pm box is full but I'm interested.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello! I'm interested too and would really like to find out more. Please PM, thanks!

your PM box is full. kindly clear to receive the message i have sent to you.
thanx

I am interested, please PM me with details. Thanks

Hi. Are you still looking for medical writers?

Hey,

I would like to message you but your box is full. Can you clear some space?

Thanks!

Are you still looking for medical writers? I am a pharmacist and a medical writer looking for part time work on the side.

I tried sending a PM but your inbox is still full. I am a current resident and I am interested in doing part-time/flexible work.

I am interested in the position. Please send me your contact information.

hello,

i was wondering if you still had any positions available?

Thank you!