Medical School Master List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted388502

Hi everyone,

I've been in the process of compiling resources on the internet to create a comprehensive file that includes the stats of every medical school in the US so it's easier to make a school list.

This includes every DO/MD school in the US. It also additionally includes demographic publicly available regarding percent of in state applicants in order to best inform where to apply out of state. If any information is incorrect, please reach out to me and I'm happy to update or add.

Please let me know if there are any questions you have about making a school list or applying to medical school and best of luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone,

I've been in the process of compiling resources on the internet to create a comprehensive file that includes the stats of every medical school in the US so it's easier to make a school list.

This includes every DO/MD school in the US. It also additionally includes demographic publicly available regarding percent of in state applicants in order to best inform where to apply out of state. If any information is incorrect, please reach out to me and I'm happy to update or add.

Please let me know if there are any questions you have about making a school list or applying to medical school and best of luck!

It's a little difficult to make a good school list without information regarding 10th/25th etc percentiles for GPA and MCAT of accepted applicants. Thanks for compiling this tho!

It's a little difficult to make a good school list without information regarding 10th/25th etc percentiles for GPA and MCAT of accepted applicants. Thanks for compiling this tho!
10th percentile GPA is on this list, and is not as widely available for DO school.