Medecine in Singapore

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JDiddy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone here have a medical degree from University of Singapore? Anyone hear anything at all about the school? I've been looking into that school and hear good things about their program. Only problem is not being able to practice in Canada. I think I would be allowed to write the USMLE though. How about residency? Can it be done in the US?

Thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I am a final year medical student in the National University of Singapore. I'd be glad to furnish you with whatever information you seek, and that i have access to.

Dear xeroorex.

You write you're a medical student at the National University of Singapore, and would be glad to assist in seeking information.

I'm considering visiting singapore and/or malaysia in the next coming year in connection with my medical course in Denmark. It can be in connection with research, proffesional exchange or a whole semester. Do you have any experience with overseas students coming to s'pore? And I would be grateful if you could send me some links or adresses to authorities in s'pore who will be able to help me with this.

I hope for an answer from you. :)

With best regards,
Singh