med school application consultant recs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

123.taj.20

Reaction score
looking into a consulting company, would prefer something more 1-on-1 and individualized rather than a larger company but am interested in what your experiences have been with these consultants and recommendations pls!!!! thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Are there any recommendations for companies to use to help with writing and/or applications itself?

Read

Where are you in your writing? The article has some contemporary advice on using AI with writing (with warnings). As usual, exhaust your free resources before forking out money. You won't get in because of your writing though you can be rejected because of it.

Read

Where are you in your writing? The article has some contemporary advice on using AI with writing (with warnings). As usual, exhaust your free resources before forking out money. You won't get in because of your writing though you can be rejected because of it.
I have redrafted my personal statement and am currently working on redrafting my most meaningfuls. I havent touched any secondaries yet, but writing is one of my weakest points in my application.