This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Admittedly

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Need Help with Your Med School Application?
Schedule a FREE 15-minute phone consultation with a Harvard Medical Student today!

I am a fourth year at Harvard Medical School and recently matched into Ophthalmology at the Harvard-affiliated Mass Eye and Ear residency program. I graduated magna cum laude from Florida International University, where I completed dual degrees in Biology and Chemistry, and was inducted into the Phi Beta Kappa honor society as a junior and received the Outstanding Academic Achievement Award as a senior. Before matriculating into medical school, I worked in FIU’s pre-health advising office, helping students with their medical school applications.

When applying to medical school I interviewed at all of the top 10 programs I applied to including Yale, Columbia, UPenn, and U Michigan and received full scholarship offers to these programs (Harvard and Yale were need based). I was accepted to every medical school that I interviewed at. After my third year clerkships, I developed a strong interest in Ophthalmology and despite my late decision was offered six interviews at top ten programs, and matched at the Mass Eye and Ear. For the last five years, I have been helping students with their medical school application and personal statements.

Concerned about paying up front without knowing what to expect?

Get an example, RISK FREE! If you like what you get, then you can opt in!

Risk-Free Example Pricing:

Interview Prep
· I will edit one of your interview responses for $15!
AMCAS Editing
· I will edit one of your AMCAS activities for $20!
Personal Statement
· Get a 30-minute consultation for $20!

Call for individualized pricing based on initial AMCAS application and Personal Statement!

Email: [email protected]

Phone: 786-200-9529

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user