Me ordering a d-dimer or lactate lately

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tenk

15+ Year Member
Reaction score

I have had bad luck. Those are all my scribes standing still ready to type in Epic.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
D dimers and lactates are for betas.

Do u even medicine, bro?

I'm ordering G-dimers and jacktates.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
I just stack plates on the bar. If they get it up, d/c. If they can't, admit for weakness. Only question the hospitalist gets to ask is if I've already talked to PT.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Nah, bro.
YEARS is hype.
PERC is for real. It's what our grandpas did.

(or something, this joke didn't really land)
Brah PERCs are what we should put in a big bowl in the waiting room, along with turkey sammiches, pregnancy tests, and work notes.

Reactions: 2 users
I ordered a dimer other day thinking of this very forum. I remembered @RustedFox raving about age weighted dimers and how they had changed his life with all the snowbirds in FL. So, I have this 92YOF, think about that thread for a sec...and fire off a dimer. I can't wait for that sucker to come back under 920....Comes back 980. I was admitting her for something else anyway and just chose to ignore it, hoping the hospitalist didn't ask me why I ordered a dimer on a 92YO. I don't think they noticed it either, so I kept my mouth shut.

I ordered a dimer other day thinking of this very forum. I remembered @RustedFox raving about age weighted dimers and how they had changed his life with all the snowbirds in FL. So, I have this 92YOF, think about that thread for a sec...and fire off a dimer. I can't wait for that sucker to come back under 920....Comes back 980. I was admitting her for something else anyway and just chose to ignore it, hoping the hospitalist didn't ask me why I ordered a dimer on a 92YO. I don't think they noticed it either, so I kept my mouth shut.

Absolutely.
I have an autotext set up for this precise purpose.
These old fukks all have renal insufficiency anyways.

Reactions: 1 user
Just wait until this bad boy gets validated.

YEARS Algorithm for Pulmonary Embolism (PE) - MDCalc

Reactions: 1 user