MD/DO needed for pain center in SC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BrianWhalen

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Opening for a part-time/full time physician to join a pain management office. We follow Model Policy for the Use of Controlled Substances for the Treatment of Pain designed Federation of State Medical Boards of the United States, Inc. Physician must have a clear unrestricted South Carolina license and a DEA certificate. We follow very strict rules and guidelines We are a HIPPA compliant office.. .Suboxone certification would be great. Willing to train. Call 4042018579 or respond by email. Ask for Brian

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)

cracks me up that most people (nurses, office staff) throwing around the term have no clue what it stands for but yet they want to continually remind you about it

cracks me up that most people (nurses, office staff) throwing around the term have no clue what it stands for but yet they want to continually remind you about it

You never played hungry hungry Hippa as a kid??

charleston craigslist > jobs > healthcare jobs
please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
MC/DO WANTED

Date: 2011-05-14, 10:06AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Opening for a part-time/full time physician to join a pain management office. We follow Model Policy for the Use of Controlled Substances for the Treatment of Pain designed Federation of State Medical Boards of the United States, Inc. Physician must have a clear unrestricted South Carolina license and a DEA certificate. We follow very strict rules and guidelines We are a HIPPA compliant office.. .Suboxone certification would be great. Willing to train. Call 4042018579 or respond by email. Ask for Brian

Compensation: High compensation
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Phone calls about this job are ok.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
PostingID: 2380470970

Nice. Cross-posting here and on Craigslist. Please go away.

Craigslist is where I go to look for jobs... Don't all physicians look there?? My oriental massage parlor gets a lot of clients that way.

Craigslist is where I go to look for jobs... Don't all physicians look there?? My oriental massage parlor gets a lot of clients that way.

That is hilarious. I never thought to look for a job on Craigslist. Wow, the possibilities.