MD diploma in national boards a good option for medical graduates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

venki_dr

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Most of the students dont know that there is something called national boards by which they can gain MD/MS/MDS degrees.Most of the medical specialities are covered and this degree is recognised internationally as a postgraduate qualification.The best thing is that there is a 5 year bridge course for cardiology which would enable the post graduate to practice Cardiology.The students will have to work in a recognised hospital for limited period of 3yrs after which they would have to appear for theory and a clinical examination.The best thing is that it would be very good for doctors to gain clinical experience and also get a postgraduate qualification.

Members don't see this ad.

hi....

i have completed my MD in Radiation oncology from gujarat university and also obtained DNB degree in Radiation oncology from national boards. at present i am trying to get residency in usa.

can you please tell me how MD from national board can help me ??

thanks.

waiting for your early reply :( :confused:

hi........
i m doing my DGO at present...............i was looking forward of doing diploma in national boards...........but i really did not understand wat is MD diploma in national boards ..........can u knidly let me know details of it ......i would really appreciate ur feed back.........my email id [email protected]
thank you......