MCP- Boston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lacarthic

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know some of us have applied to MCP-Boston and many believe this is not a very good school, but has anyone heard anything from them.
I call very week and it is the same story, "your app is in final review" and that is it no more no less, I have been getting this answer since nov. has anyone got in or rejected?

Members don't see this ad.

I have been waiting since january. I did not receive a letter telling me my application was complete or anything. I called a month ago and they said they will review my app soon, but I still have not heard anything. Waiting is so hard!!!!:( :( :(

I just called today to find out the status of my application....I was told my resume and letters of recommendation were not there, therefore my application is not complete...The thing is, I know these items were sent in January. I also never received a letter telling me that these items were missing! I am so frustrated, because I really want to be accepted.....:( :( :(