MCAT study partner in Phoenix/Tempe, Arizona or online

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DDXDOC4U

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Studying in groups of 2 or more has proven to increase your odds of success while taking any type of test or exam.

Anyone interested in studying MCAT with me. Can be anyone in Phoenix, Tempe, Arizona or online?
I am retaking MCAT and all the materials and strategies with schedules. Respond if you are serious about MCAT scores and following a strict schedule. Studying and connecting through our text messaging, whatsapp, a Skype conversation, or even meeting up together somewhere in person.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Studying in groups of 2 or more has proven to increase your odds of success while taking any type of test or exam.

Anyone interested in studying MCAT with me. Can be anyone in Phoenix, Tempe, Arizona or online?
I am retaking MCAT and all the materials and strategies with schedules. Respond if you are serious about MCAT scores and following a strict schedule. Studying and connecting through our text messaging, whatsapp, a Skype conversation, or even meeting up together somewhere in person.

I am interested but i live in Philadelphia

Hey if you’re still looking im in the phx area id be interested in studying

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

Hello,

I am interested. Send me a reply and let me know if you're still studying.

Members don't see this ad :)