MCAT Scores Now Available!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DemonDeacon

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not really :p (Unless you give me your email, credit card number, and address, I'll send you an estimated prediction using the scores my little brother gets on his 4th grade assignments)

I realized how anxious so many people on here are about the scores. Just use the time you've got wisely, because there's going to be a lot more waiting once we start applying, so start training! The scores are going to come out no matter what. You might not have the chance afterwards to take a break, so now's the time to take that break!

Members don't see this ad.

That was wrong, even though I knew it couldn't be true....that was wrong

Members don't see this ad :)
I knew it couldn't be true, but somehow, somewhere, there was a faint hope....

you bastard :laugh:

DemonDeacon said:
Not really :p (Unless you give me your email, credit card number, and address, I'll send you an estimated prediction using the scores my little brother gets on his 4th grade assignments)

I realized how anxious so many people on here are about the scores. Just use the time you've got wisely, because there's going to be a lot more waiting once we start applying, so start training! The scores are going to come out no matter what. You might not have the chance afterwards to take a break, so now's the time to take that break!

you a******* :D

I predict at least three more threads that say they exactly the same thing before the real scores come out.

Had you done this on June 1st, I guarantee all hell wouldve risen up.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes, I've totally lost it...the wait, the interminable wait!

UNTlabrat said:
HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

Yes, I've totally lost it...the wait, the interminable wait!

labrat. It's all good. Come back with me to the lounge. :thumbup: :D

This thread is messed up! I was like :eek: :eek: and even asked myself "Is that possible?......... :confused: ..... :idea: ....maybe...." :rolleyes:

Don't forget to have a towel handy when you click for mcat scores! Good luck!

[Editing note: I had to edit out some of labrat's laughs so I could put in a few :eek: symbols]

JDAD said:
I predict at least three more threads that say they exactly the same thing before the real scores come out.

Yeah, but that's an easy prediction to get right: you could just start three more threads...