MCAT Prep Site

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flootofatook25

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Could you please do me favour? Do you think this site is legit? Has anyone used it? If so, did he actually send you the answers or you pocket your money? I'm kind of skeptical, so any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Union/5092/?

Thanks

Flootofatook25

Members don't see this ad.

i have checked out that site before. I printed out the two tests, but I never paid for the answers. There are many other tests out there that are better, but five bucks isn't bad. I would be skeptical because the site looks pretty old.

I checked out the site. I think you'd be better off looking at half-price books. Last time I was there, they had lots of Kaplan books. The AAMC website has some stuff, too. I would suggest spending the bucks on 5R, 6R, or 7R. Good luck! :thumbup:

I do have all the AAMC Practice tests (excpt. for 7R). I just don't want to start cracking at those so early before the exam. I also bought Examkrackers101 Verbal Reasoning passages (I've been told this is also an excellent practice tool for VB). You're right, it is only $5. I just wanted to use something I could do everyday, without 'wasting' my good practice material. I'll probably try e-mailing him to see what's up.

Thanks for the responses :)