MCAT JAN 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hope143

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
Does anyone know when exactly we can register for the Jan 2021 MCAT! I know it is in October but do not know when exactly! thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi
Does anyone know when exactly we can register for the Jan 2021 MCAT! I know it is in October but do not know when exactly! thanks!
Likely to be impacted by the pandemic, follow the AAMC on twitter since that is an easy place for updates.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm not as adept on Twitter as I am on some other social media platforms, but when I was a fourth-year medical student waiting for residency interview applications a lot of us configured our emails to send us text messages if the subject of the email hit certain keywords like 'interview' or 'invite' so we could scoop up good timeslots within minutes.

I can't say for sure whether an analog like that exists for solving this problem, but it's worth throwing out into the universe.

David D MD - USMLE and MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors

Reactions: 1 users
I'm not as adept on Twitter as I am on some other social media platforms, but when I was a fourth-year medical student waiting for residency interview applications a lot of us configured our emails to send us text messages if the subject of the email hit certain keywords like 'interview' or 'invite' so we could scoop up good timeslots within minutes.

I can't say for sure whether an analog like that exists for solving this problem, but it's worth throwing out into the universe.

David D MD - USMLE and MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors
Thank you so much!