MCAT in one month, how should I best prepare

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctor or bust

asdf
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Alright, so I finished content review which was through the Kaplan books mixed with some of the TPR books. I took an AAMC FL after content review and scored a 502 (124/127/125/126). It seems as though my science courses are my problem and I'm having a bit of trouble with them. Throughout content review I made Anki cards and have a bit over 2000 of them (I go through about 150 a day). My test is on August 24th, I have two EK 101 passage books, a few Kaplan and TPR FLs, 5 Altius FLs, and the rest of the AAMC materials.

With the time allotted and the materials at hand, does anyone have any suggestions as to how to approach this beast? I was thinking about going through the EK 101 books I have, followed by the AAMC question packs, section banks, and ending with the AAMC FL2 while having about 2 or so FL exams each week until I take the test, but was curious about input from someone who may have more experience with this. Is there any method in particular in which I could use to bring up my CP and BB sections?

Thanks in advance for any tips or suggestions.

Members don't see this ad.