MCAT Examcrackers and Kaplan unopened

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cmrwdb

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking to sell unopened Examcrackers and Kaplan MCAT book sets. Recently decided I was not cut out to be a doctor so I have no need of them. Obviously both include the online portion because they are in the package still. Both are the newest editions for the new version of the MCAT. I also have the Princeton newest set that has been opened and is in good condition. If you have any questions let me know.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 47
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 48
I am looking to sell unopened Examcrackers and Kaplan MCAT book sets. Recently decided I was not cut out to be a doctor so I have no need of them. Obviously both include the online portion because they are in the package still. Both are the newest editions for the new version of the MCAT. I also have the Princeton newest set that has been opened and is in good condition. If you have any questions let me know.
I would like to purchase the Examcrackers book set how much are you selling the set for?