This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NABIHANA

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there,
I have the following sets for sale. I used these books to improve my MCAT score by 11 points (1st attempt 489.... 2nd attempt 500). Now, I want them gone lol

1- The Princeton Review (TPR):
- Full set of subject books (2nd and 3rd edition, all for the NEW MCAT) + their CARS workbook, in-class compendium and science workbook.
- Some writing in pencil. This is the set that comes with taking their $2500 prep course.
- Asking for $200 + shipping

2- Exam Kracker (EK):
- Full set of subject books (9th edition, all for the NEW MCAT) + 3 of their 1001 questions books (general chemistry, organic chemistry and physics) + 101 passages in MCAT CARS book.
- Like New. No writing.
- Asking for $75 + shipping

3- Kaplan:
- Full set of subject books (2th edition, all for the NEW MCAT) + Kaplan notecards.
- Like New. No writing.
- Asking for $75 + shipping

5- AAMC official guide:
- $10 or free with the purchase of more than one set

If you are interested in buying all of them, I am willing to sell all of them for $320 + shipping OR BEST DEAL.

Feel free to ask any questions. All the sets mentioned in this post can be found in the attached pictures (Kaplan Notecards and official guide are not pictured)

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• IMG_4915.JPG
    IMG_4915.JPG
    176.8 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_4917.JPG
    IMG_4917.JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_4918.JPG
    IMG_4918.JPG
    189.1 KB · Views: 73