MCAT Books for Sale!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MedSchoolPrep

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
1. Complete Examkrackers MCAT2015 book set + Examkrackers General Chemistry and Physics 1001 Questions books + Examkrackers 101 Verbal book with tests 7-14 with no writing. Otherwise, almost in brand new condition. Couple books have very limited writing / highlighting in maybe a chapter or so.

2. Complete Kaplan MCAT2015 book set with High Yield Guide and Quicksheets. Almost in brand new condition. Couple books have minimal writing / highlighting in maybe a chapter or so.

3. Princeton Review Hyperlearning Science and Verbal Workbooks, 2012 Edition. Science Workbook has very limited writing. Verbal Workbook only contains the test portion with no writing. It does not contain the practice passages portion.

4. Complete Kaplan and Examkrackers sets for the old MCAT. OK condition. Still relevant to learn content from.

All prices are negotiable. No shipping costs if you can physically pick up the books from me in Philadelphia.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Chem 1001 - 2005 edition
Physics 1001 - 2003 edition
101 - 2nd edition
MCAT2015 - 9th edition

Hi! Here are some more details about the EK books. The MCAT2015 books are in almost brand new condition. The verbal reasoning and one of the biology books has 1-2 chapters each with either highlighting and/or writing. Otherwise, the books have not been used at all. The Physics 1001 book was ordered on Amazon a couple months ago and is brand new. I believe it's the latest edition, and it has no writing in it. It is unused. The Verbal 101 book and Chemistry 1001 book were ordered brand new on Amazon last summer. The verbal book has writing in tests 1-6, but is completely blank from tests 7-14. The chemistry book has the first 50-60 questions filled out but the rest of it is completely unused. Please let me know which books you would like and where I'd be shipping them to and I'll get back to you with a quote. If you buy the complete package, I'll through in the Princeton 2012 Verbal Workbook for free. I only have the tests potion (4 shortened verbal tests) with no writing. I don't have the practice passages portion, but the tests portion will provide good practice for CARS. Thanks!