MCAT Biology Physics General Organic Chemistry PDF Notes & Practice Test Tracker

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uw12

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Customer Feedback

Amazon Kindle
eBay
Barnes and Noble Nookbook

I'm a first year medical student at Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia and these are the review sheets I made for myself while studying for the MCAT. They are available above as a PDF or eBooks for the Nook and Kindle. I've always liked using review sheets to go over everything I need to know rapidly so I can get a lot of repetitions on the facts. I didn't find anything like this for the MCAT, though, so I made my own. I took a review course and before every class I would highlight the reading and then attend the lecture and take notes. After the class I would sit down for several hours and go through what I had highlighted, my lecture notes, internet materials on topics I was confused on and material from old classes and pick out what was most important, rephrase it into the most understandable and concise terminology possible, organize it so that everything I needed to take away from that section was on one sheet of paper and add in any relevant diagrams. I spent a lot of time thinking through how to phrase things in the fewest words possible and organize it so it was easiest to understand. This gave me something I could review quickly in order to stay fresh on the different subjects. There are no explanations, just the bare bones. Unfortunately this test is so big that the bare bones takes 75 pages. Between reading, class, research and making a readable copy of the notes, you are looking at well over 300 hours of work. I used this a ton in the months leading up to the test.

Having everything you need to know in one place is a huge help when trying to wrap your mind around what all is on the test. If you have time, the best possible use of these would be as a reference for making your own review sheets. This is because, obviously, a huge reason this was helpful for me was that all of the concepts were expressed in my own words. If you have time to make your own, that will reinforce the material better than mine possibly could. Mine would definitely be a great resource throughout this process because it would serve as an example, show you one way to express the ideas, and help isolate what material is actually necessary. This took me an immense amount of work, though, and if you don't have time for that, aren't convinced it would be worth doing, or would rather use your studying time for practice questions, I don't think you'll find a better way to review the material than this.

These played a big part in my ability to score a 35 on the MCAT and helped my roommate score a 43, so between the two of us they have been extensively quality tested. This will certainly not give you everything you need to study for this test, but it will be an incredibly helpful companion to the work that you're going to be doing. It really allows you to use your time as efficiently as possible, which is a precious commodity when trying to get this over with.

$(KGrHqJ,!lwFGZ-M4dR,BRvzEgT5!Q~~60_35.JPG

$T2eC16N,!yUE9s6NDMHfBRvzEiEE,g~~60_35.JPG

$T2eC16J,!yME9s5qF1gbBRvzEiV2Zw~~60_35.JPG

$(KGrHqZ,!qYFG7JtDW!tBRvzEkv,VQ~~60_35.JPG

Click here to see what people who have bought these notes have had to say about them

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi,

I am living in Singapore and intending to purchase this notes.

I thought of purchasing it via Amazon and Ebay but this service is not available in Singapore.

Could you please tell me any other alternative to purchase this effective notes?

Thanks and have a good day ahead.

Regards,
Ash