This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

piscean92

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a MCAT study buddy preferably in Maryland (but online might work too). I am enrolled in the Kaplan online mcat-prep course, so I'm familiar with most of the content & test format. I will be taking the test on March 31st this year. I basically need help staying motivated & on track. I definitely need a lot of practice! We can study & practice questions together, and help each other out in general with the test prep. Please reply if you are interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I'm not in Maryland, but I am definitely looking for a study partner to keep me accountable and motivated. My test is not until May but my goal is to aim for the practice test score I want by April. I haven't done Kaplan, but I did purchase the Next Step 10 Full Length exams.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm not in Maryland but I would definitely love a study buddy to keep on track. I'm doing Kaplan too!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a MCAT study buddy preferably in Maryland (but online might work too). I am enrolled in the Kaplan online mcat-prep course, so I'm familiar with most of the content & test format. I will be taking the test on March 31st this year. I basically need help staying motivated & on track. I definitely need a lot of practice! We can study & practice questions together, and help each other out in general with the test prep. Please reply if you are interested.
Hi, I am interested in finding a study partner too.. PM me..

Hi. I am using Kaplan and I am interested in making an online MCAT study group via Skype! If anyone's interested please provide your Skype id so i can send the request

Thanks.

Hi. I am using Kaplan and I am interested in making an online MCAT study group via Skype! If anyone's interested please provide your Skype id so i can send the request

Thanks.
Which unit are you at? My review pattern is quite scattered

Count me in for accountability/study buddy. 4/28 here. 2nd time tester (voided first test when I got to psy/soc and realized :shrug: )

Would have to be over Skype.

Which unit are you at? My review pattern is quite scattered[/QUOTE
Hi. My pattern is quite scattered as well, we can talk about it more in detail over Skype. If you are still interested, please, provide your Skype id so I can send you the request. Thanks

Hi, I'm also interested in a study buddy! I'm going through Kaplan as well. Since I work full time, I can only study during the evenings and weekends. I can also help with some tutoring since I've taken the mcat in the past. (I have to retake since it's too long ago). We don't have to work at the same pace, I'd just like to have a regular study time where we call and study at the same time everyday. Message me if you're interested!

Hi, I'm also interested in a study buddy! I'm going through Kaplan as well. Since I work full time, I can only study during the evenings and weekends. I can also help with some tutoring since I've taken the mcat in the past. (I have to retake since it's too long ago). We don't have to work at the same pace, I'd just like to have a regular study time where we call and study at the same time everyday. Message me if you're interested!
Ok. Thanks for your reply, that will work. What's your Skype id, again? I would like to send the request.

Hello !!! Online study accountablilty group still open? I taking my test in May