Masters in Physiology and Biophysics, Louisville, KY vs. Biomedical Science Masters, Rutgers NJ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DentistNMW

Reaction score
I got accepted to both of them for Fall 2018. I needed help deciding which one is better to got to. Which one has better chances of getting me into a dental school (asap)? Given, I perform the same and get at least a 3.5+ GPA in both. I have read some forms discussing Rutgers masters but there is nothing for Louisville Masters program.

Members don't see this ad.

I got accepted to both of them for Fall 2018. I needed help deciding which one is better to got to. Which one has better chances of getting me into a dental school (asap)? Given, I perform the same and get at least a 3.5+ GPA in both. I have read some forms discussing Rutgers masters but there is nothing for Louisville Masters program.
Hey! I was just wondering g if you heard anything back about Louisville’s Program? I was considering applying. Thanks in advance!