Maryland mpje

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmacist2b

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Im a pharmacist in CA and moving to MD. I have my exam in 2 weeks.

What do u suggest i should read?

The md board doesnt have book in stock they r only sending cds and i dont know if that good enough. its long and does it even cover federal?

PLEASE reply to me.

thanks so much i really appreciate it!

Members don't see this ad.

is there anyyyone that can u help me plzzz?
i ask for help....

wt should i use? is pronotpass enough?
does anyone have md prontopass i can buy?

what was ur experience?

plzzzz answer!!! :(

is there anyyyone that can u help me plzzz?
i ask for help....

wt should i use? is pronotpass enough?
does anyone have md prontopass i can buy?

what was ur experience?

plzzzz answer!!! :(

Try the search function. I'm not sure if anyone ever answered previous questions about Maryland, but there might be something helpful. Otherwise, just be patient. If anyone has an answer for you they will reply when they read your first post. Not too many people on here have taken MD MPJE.

Just curious, do you have a job in MD yet?

I am newly licensed in Maryland and West Virginia. I went to school in Ohio which has all kinds of laws and I found that Maryland does not. I used the MPhA book to study (read it twice) and passed (just barely). I took the WV exam a week later with minimal studying and got a much better score. Guess my advice is...don't take the MD law exam lightly....its pretty tough.

Buy the book from the Maryland Pharmacists Association. It's a condensed, easy to understand book with the laws. With that said, the exam will still be tough so study hard, read up on your federal laws, and allow yourself enough time to study.