Maryland MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopeful05

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Can anyone suggest prep materials for the Maryland MPJE?

I have study materials for the Federal Law, but I attended pharmacy school in PA, so I don't know the state specific laws.

I have searched alot online. I even bought the book the Maryland Board of Pharmacy sells - and it happens to be the official book of code..so it's a big book, and written in a way that I cannot really understand the regulations. I know about pronto pass but I was wondering if there are any alternatives before I go ahead and spend $130+!

If anyone attended a Maryland Pharmacy School and can sell me/loan me their notes I will be really greatful!

Thanks! & Good Luck to everyone on their NAPLEX/MPJE's!
Tina

Members don't see this ad.

sorry to all those who have been wondering if I got any help on this. I have been busy and haven't logged on for quite a bit.
I did end up buying prontopass. I passed the first time. I took it within 2 weeks of getting prontopass. But you can't rely on it alone. You have to read the statues online through the board website.
The TEST ---> It was very difficult. I had to guess on most questions. I thought i had failed miserably. I got an 84. So i guess it's because I got the easier questions right, so I kept getting really hard ones?!
Anyways I am pretty happy. Got licensed in July. :):):)

My advice: skip the prontopass. I bought it for Missouri. None of prontopass stuff was on the exam at all. It was overpriced and not that helpful. Just study the state specific statutes online. Find a good source to review the Federal stuff.