Program-Specific Info / Q's Mary Baldwin OTD 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scgirl2017

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed at the beginning of December and was accepted to the Mary Baldwin/Murphy Deming OTD program. I am hoping to connect with other students who have been accepted to the 2020 OTD (or PT) class

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed at the beginning of December and was accepted to the Mary Baldwin/Murphy Deming OTD program. I am hoping to connect with other students who have been accepted to the 2020 OTD (or PT) class

Hey!! I was also accepted for the 2020 OTD. I've been searching like crazy on this forum for others that have accepted. I'm a little worried about housing since it's so expensive to live in close proximity to campus. I've been searching although they said they were going to send housing and more info.

Hey!! I was also accepted for the 2020 OTD. I've been searching like crazy on this forum for others that have accepted. I'm a little worried about housing since it's so expensive to live in close proximity to campus. I've been searching although they said they were going to send housing and more info.

Hey guys!! I have been accepted for the 2020 DPT program and have been searching as well. How much are the apartments near campus? I have been looking online but have not found much. Thanks:)

Members don't see this ad :)
I would probably end up living in the apartment complex right near the school (at least for the first year). It was called The Apartments at Goose Creek. I'm not from Virginia but the price of these apartment are very comparable to where I am living now and other apartment complexes I've lived in over the past few years. Since they are very comparable, it is surprising that they would still be almost $1000 for a one bedroom considering Fishersville is such a small town.

Hey guys!! I have been accepted for the 2020 DPT program and have been searching as well. How much are the apartments near campus? I have been looking online but have not found much. Thanks:)

I found a place but it's about 30 minutes away from campus and you could choose whether you want roommates or not. Obviously if you want a place for yourself you'll play a lot more but if you choose roommates it'll be around 400-550 range. It's called Eagles Landing Apartment Homes. I found the ones near campus too expensive but if you'd rather live in close proximity to campus you'll pay a lot more but if you don't mid driving then I would recommend this place even though I'm still looking myself. Below is the link in case you're interested.

This is the website http://renteagleslanding.com/

Reactions: 1 user
I just got put on the waitlist today! Do y'all know anyone who was accepted off of the waitlist or how full the program is?

I just got put on the waitlist today! Do y'all know anyone who was accepted off of the waitlist or how full the program is?

I was accepted and paid to hold my spot but will not be attending. I plan to forfeit my deposit next week

I was accepted and paid to hold my spot but will not be attending. I plan to forfeit my deposit next week
What other school do you plan on attending? And yay, there's still hope for me!

Hey guys! I was just accepted off the waitlist today for the PT program. I'm going to put a deposit and if I attend I will also be looking for roommates and an apartment 30 minutes away in the charlottesville area. At my interview they said a lot of students and staff commute from Charlottesville. I did my undergrad at UVA so I already know I enjoy the chilled area and it's the closest biggest town to Mary Baldwin :)

I just got off of the waitlist and I plan on accepting!! Is there a facebook page for accepted students?

I just got off of the waitlist and I plan on accepting!! Is there a facebook page for accepted students?

You have to pay the deposit and then Mindy will invite you to the private FB group

Reactions: 1 user