Marshall University School of Pharmacy Class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futurepharmacist1234

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What do you all think of this school?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi. Have you interviewed there? I have an interview coming up and was wondering how yours went if you have already done one.

Hey. Yes, I interviewed there not too long ago and received my acceptance letter in the mail. Marshall's interview was the longest interview that I attended, but I kind of liked that because they really want to take the time to get to know you. You'll have some different group activities and a one on one interview. The one on one interview was very short for me and not very stressful. Everyone was very friendly throughout the day, and you get to talk to multiple current students. I would advise you to come prepared with questions you'd like to ask students or faculty, and to participate in the group activities. Make sure to also let other people in your group participate as well. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey. Yes, I interviewed there not too long ago and received my acceptance letter in the mail. Marshall's interview was the longest interview that I attended, but I kind of liked that because they really want to take the time to get to know you. You'll have some different group activities and a one on one interview. The one on one interview was very short for me and not very stressful. Everyone was very friendly throughout the day, and you get to talk to multiple current students. I would advise you to come prepared with questions you'd like to ask students or faculty, and to participate in the group activities. Make sure to also let other people in your group participate as well. Good luck!

Awesome, thank you! How soon did you get the acceptance letter after your interview? I haven't been to the school but so far it is the one that stands out to me the most and I really want to go there. I'm so nervous.

It's a long day, but worth it. You'll feel like you really know the people and the place by the time you leave. Definitely come prepared with questions to ask students and faculty. It'll help with conversations early in the day when it's still kind of nerve-racking. The interview is only about 30 minutes with a faculty member and a student and they're really laid back. You'll hear back pretty much within a week of the interview - it's a really fast turnaround so you're not waiting around!