Manchester University Indiana Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just got my call today! I got admission. I really loved my interview, and fell in love with the school. I look forward to meeting you guys. Good luck to everyone else.:highfive:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats to those that I got accepted. How was the city of Fort Wayne, and the new building? What were the pros and cons of the institution? Who else received invitation for an interview on Jan 17, we can meet up a day early and possibly rehearse.

Hello everyone, congratulations on your acceptances and interviews. I am a P1 student at MUCOP. We just completed our first semester. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to those that I got accepted. How was the city of Fort Wayne, and the new building? What were the pros and cons of the institution? Who else received invitation for an interview on Jan 17, we can meet up a day early and possibly rehearse.
Hi,
I did not really get time to explore the city, but it is not a mega city; it has a small town feel. The school is amazing! From the faculty to the student ambassadors you'll meet, they will all do their best to help you succeed. What I can tell you is to be yourself, be active and interested in what ever you do on your interview day. The new building is technologically advanced. I have been to multiple pharmacy schools, but I must say Manchester is in a class of its own. It is a fairly new program, but you have the chance to be part of something new, and game changing. I had an intimate connection with the school, so I hope you do the same. All the best.

I just got my call today! I got admission. I really loved my interview, and fell in love with the school. I look forward to meeting you guys. Good luck to everyone else.:highfive:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Do you mind sharing your stats?

Congratulations on an interview! When did you apply? Do you mind sharing your stats?

Sent in my application last week. Pharmcas verified Dec 1st. Does anyone know how long it usually takes to hear from the school?

Hello everyone, congratulations on your acceptances and interviews. I am a P1 student at MUCOP. We just completed our first semester. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

How was your semester

Members don't see this ad :)
How was your semester

Very exciting! We had a great time as a class. As expected, the classes are challenging. We do have the best faculty. They truly care about every student and they worked with us every step of the way. We just started our first rotation.

Very exciting! We had a great time as a class. As expected, the classes are challenging. We do have the best faculty. They truly care about every student and they worked with us every step of the way. We just started our first rotation.
Awww thats so good to hear. Im so excited for next to come.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello everyone,
I, also, interviewed on Saturday 11/15/14 and received the acceptance call on Monday 11/24/14!! :biglove:
I placed my deposit down already :D Class of 2019!
I loved the whole interview process. The faculty and student ambassadors were all so friendly! And the school is very nice and professional. I had two professors who interviewed me and they were super kind! The interview was pretty much conversational and I was myself the whole time. I told them how much and why I want to be a pharmacist. Good luck to everyone interviewing soon.

Hello everyone,
I, also, interviewed on Saturday 11/15/14 and received the acceptance call on Monday 11/24/14!! :biglove:
I placed my deposit down already :D Class of 2019!
I loved the whole interview process. The faculty and student ambassadors were all so friendly! And the school is very nice and professional. I had two professors who interviewed me and they were super kind! The interview was pretty much conversational and I was myself the whole time. I told them how much and why I want to be a pharmacist. Good luck to everyone interviewing soon.
Congratulations. That is awesome! Do you mind sharing your stats?

Thanks!
PharmCAS GPA: 3.13, science- 3.36
Diploma/Associates Degree in Pharmacy Technology
Certified Pharmacy Technician @ Walgreens for 3 yrs now
Volunteering at hospital since July for inpatient pharmacy and patient relations
PCAT not required for school

Hello Everyone!
Is is odd that I still have not heard back from Manchester? I submitted my supplemental application on 11/21, and that same day I received an email stating that my application was being reviewed. My statistics are below:

Cumulative GPA: 3.65.
Science GPA: 3.22.
Math GPA: 3.77.
Non-Science GPA: 3.85.

I have over 3 years of work experience (in a health care setting) and over 80 hours of volunteering in a Pharmacy.

Any thoughts?

Also, if God for Bid, I do not get an interview…do they at least email or call me to let me know? So I know how long I should be waiting….

Thank you!

Also, a huge congratulations to everyone who got in so far :)

I have an interview on Jan 17th. we can meet up before the interview. I will arrive on Friday afternoon.

I just received an email. I also have an interview for January 17th! Good luck to everyone! Where is everyone coming from? I am from Michigan. I will be driving there.

Is there a forum of questions they ask for an interview at Manchester? To those who had an interview, how did yo prep for it?

I have an interview on Jan 17th. we can meet up before the interview. I will arrive on Friday afternoon.

Hey Kingcucu, I fly out to Fort Wayne the Thursday before the interview. I'll be checking out the city to see if its where I would wish to send the next four years (mini vacation lol). We can definitely meet up on Friday or something. Let me know what you think.

Is there a forum of questions they ask for an interview at Manchester? To those who had an interview, how did yo prep for it?

Congrats Xopharmxo on the interview! Hopefully we can be the next wave of acceptance.

I don't think so. I pretty much used other forums, and YouTube to help prepare me to interview day. Its really not that bad the staff and professors were so nice :)

They were asking basic questions. Why you choose the school and the profession? Your strengths and weaknesses? Your favorite book? Etc...

Don't worry about the interview, just be yourself. Essentially they just want to know more about you. Be active and ask questions throughout the day. On my interview day, I was one of the students that asked ton of questions. At the end, the wonderful Dean even knew me by name. Try to be familiar with all committee's names (you can find this on the website). Once you have done all of those, you'll be good to go. At last, best of luck for your interview. MUCP has the best and friendliest pharmacy committees that I have ever encountered.

Last edited:
They were asking basic questions. Why you choose the school and the profession? Your strengths and weaknesses? Your favorite book? Etc...

Don't worry about the interview, just be yourself. Essentially they just want to know more about you. Be active and ask questions throughout the day. On my interview day, I was one of the students that asked ton of questions. At the end, the wonderful Dean even knew me by name. Try to be familiar with all committee's names (you can find this on the website). Once you have done all of those, you'll be good to go. At last, best of luck for your interview. MUCP has the best and friendliest pharmacy committees that I ever encountered.

Well said Globins!

Your interview starts the moment you walk in through the front doors. Research more about the school, faculty, students, the program and most importantly be familiar with the curriculum. These research will help you ask important questions. Interact with your fellow candidates and everyone else. Participate in all activities. Be professional. Good luck!

Awww thats so good to hear. Im so excited for next to come.

We can't wait to meet your class next year! Let me know if you have questions about apartments, the city of Fort Wayne (if you are not from the area) and anything else.

For those that have been accepted. Did The school send you an introductory packet that included what is needed for admission. Example Vaccines Required. Minimum Computer System required. Text Books required?

For those that have been accepted. Did The school send you an introductory packet that included what is needed for admission. Example Vaccines Required. Minimum Computer System required. Text Books required?
I got an electronic acceptance letter and then a paper acceptance letter in the mail. Then later I received emails regarding what to expect for the upcoming year as far as vaccinations, books, etc. Most of these things they will go over with you during your interview day.

I got an electronic acceptance letter and then a paper acceptance letter in the mail. Then later I received emails regarding what to expect for the upcoming year as far as vaccinations, books, etc. Most of these things they will go over with you during your interview day.

Thank you

I received an email stating my application is under review dec 22 about how long did it take to hear something else after this? I figured because of the holidays it might take a little longer?

I received an email stating my application is under review dec 22 about how long did it take to hear something else after this? I figured because of the holidays it might take a little longer?
I think it took a couple of weeks for me...

Ahhhh. My interview is in a week…Jan 17th. Coming up. I am really nervous! Any advice?! Please & thank you :)

11/21/14: Application under review.
12/15/14: Interview email.
1/17/15: Interview.

Hey Kingcucu, I fly out to Fort Wayne the Thursday before the interview. I'll be checking out the city to see if its where I would wish to send the next four years (mini vacation lol). We can definitely meet up on Friday or something. Let me know what you think.
Hi...I will be flying in on Friday morning at Fort Wayne airport @ 8:40AM. I plan to spend a day checking out too. Which hotel will you stay at?

I just received an email. I also have an interview for January 17th! Good luck to everyone! Where is everyone coming from? I am from Michigan. I will be driving there.
I'm from southern calif. Will be flying in for the interview. Hope to meet everyone before the interview day. Maybe we should all meet up for a dinner on Friday night. Send me an email at [email protected] to keep in touch :)

Sound good. Send me an email at [email protected] to keep in touch and maybe organize a group dinner on friday night too

Hi...Congrats on your completion of 1st semester! How is the curriculum so far? How is the classroom learning environment and classmates at the school?

Congrats!!! I hope to be your classmate soon. Interview on Jan 17th.

Hi, interview on Saturday, really nervous. Flying on Thursday. Any tips for the interview day? How many candidates are interview that day?
Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted :)

Ahhhh. My interview is in a week…Jan 17th. Coming up. I am really nervous! Any advice?! Please & thank you :)
just relax, be yourself. The faculty and students are so pleasant and easy going. I love the school!!