Male or Female

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Are you a male or a female

• I am a female and I am married

Votes: 114 51.1%
  • I am a female and I am single

Votes: 26 11.7%
  • I am a female, married and have kid/s

Votes: 21 9.4%
  • I am a male and I am married

Votes: 17 7.6%
  • I am a male and I am single

Votes: 36 16.1%
  • I am a male, married and have kid/s

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • I am a female, seperated/ divorced

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • I am a male, seperated/ divorced

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Originally posted by meetlife
sam..well this...picture mania has surely made u man with few words................:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: I am afraid to open my mouth frequently .:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• closeyourtrap.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 274
well as old wisdom goes..... never underestimate a woman..... :love: :love:

Never underestimate a women .

Attachments

• dontmesswithme.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 303
hey people welcome to live sam and meetlife channel.............:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
guys I am in my infancy stages of SDN. Wish I knew abt this bfr. Sam! buddy when did u interview at UPENN??? seems like i might know u!:confused:

Hi smilesdoc & welcome to SDN . I was interviewed on the 15th of January .Were you there ???

Welcome to the circus, smilesdoc! :D At what stage of your admissions process are you?

Tasha

welcome smilesdoc! join the club:D

Welcome smiledoc to the band.......
musik01.gif

Hi Pinktooth...Cool band!Can i be the drummer..Maybe i can put my MR.Colaco's classes to some use;) .BTW..Any news yet?When are you going back?God Luck!

Thanks pinkpeanuts.......and yes you can be the drummer..
Talked to Dr Ashayeri,she has asked me to be patient thats all.
She will not be in office for the next two weeks so I will contact her again after that....
will be coming back in july-aug if get admission or else in sept for interviews..........
take care
fahr01.gif

how do u get those band and all that stuff........smilies......

Originally posted by smilesdoc
guys I am in my infancy stages of SDN. Wish I knew abt this bfr.

hi smilesdoc......thanks for joining the gang and widening our smiles.....................welcome buddy......happy growing......:clap: :clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! all
thanks for ur greetings. Sam I interviwed in sept , I guess i mistook you for someone else. Well my plane has just started off on the runway with my getting addmission to BU. Maybe in 4-5 yrs all of us will be on cruise control. Its such a fun club and support network u guys. wish I knew it earlier when I was preparing
well better late than never :0)
cheao

how do u get those band and all that stuff........smilies......
Hi Wanted!!!..
Just visit any emoticons site and cut and paste the img code of it onto your message...
Like this
musik34.gif

Originally posted by pinktooth
Hi Wanted!!!..
Just visit any emoticons site and cut and paste the img code of it onto your message...
Like this
musik34.gif

hey i am not just wANTED....................................i am MOST WANTED......:laugh: :laugh:

You bet meetlife:thumbup:

See you sooooooooon...
1146.gif

waiting to see you di..................................love ya.......... :love:

my name is behzad.I'm 24.i like to live in us.i'm looking for a girl to meet. :)

hi Dr.behi i know one the cutest girl in the world..she is very smart,fair outgoing ,intelligent US citizenand :love: ..but one has to take little care of her bcos she doesnt do anything by herself ..she is my wonderful 2 yr daughter..anyway i am maried female with one kid
good luck :thumbup:

prettypink said:
hi Dr.behi i know one the cutest girl in the world..she is very smart,fair outgoing ,intelligent US citizenand :love: ..but one has to take little care of her bcos she doesnt do anything by herself ..she is my wonderful 2 yr daughter..anyway i am maried female with one kid
good luck :thumbup:
Hi,
I can waittttttttttttt

hi international..i'll be really glad to accept ur offer ..u have been so helpful to all..and i know my cutypie will be vry happy...to main ye rishta pakka samju?????????????? :love:

prettypink said:
hi international..i'll be really glad to accept ur offer ..u have been so helpful to all..and i know my cutypie will be vry happy...to main ye rishta pakka samju?????????????? :love:
Thanx a lot prettypink.
and u can take this word as granted.

All the best and :love: :love: :love: for your cuty pie.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: hhahahhhaahah

international said:
Thanx a lot prettypink.
and u can take this word as granted.

All the best and :love: :love: :love: for your cuty pie.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: hhahahhhaahah

hahahah...congratulations... :love: ...this thread never fails to bring out the romantic side of people.....

history repeats itself.....