Macquarie DPT class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dptMac

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all... Just got accepted to Macquarie Uni's dpt program. Its one of only 3 dpt programs in australia and from what i've heard and read its at par with some of the best programs in the US. Being an international student im excited to get started. Wanted to know if there were any others here who have been accepted to Mac U. Wouldn't hurt to get know each other a lil before school begins.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all... Just got accepted to Macquarie Uni's dpt program. Its one of only 3 dpt programs in australia and from what i've heard and read its at par with some of the best programs in the US. Being an international student im excited to get started. Wanted to know if there were any others here who have been accepted to Mac U. Wouldn't hurt to get know each other a lil before school begins.

Can you please help me with total cost of DPT program for an international student.

Thanks n regards

Can you please help me with total cost of DPT program for an international student.

Thanks n regards

hi Deep3d...its about 23000 aus dollars per sem