MAC Internal Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hadiputri

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have any IMGs heard from Mcmaster university Internal Medicine program??

Members don't see this ad.

Have any IMGs heard from Mcmaster university Internal Medicine program??

US grad got an interview invite from then yesterday, perhaps the invites go out in batches by category?!

Goodluck to you :luck:

Thanks Ocean11. Good luck to you too!

Members don't see this ad :)
Received an interview from MAC and rest of the Southern Ontario lot, a few days ago. Shut out of Ottawa and Queen's....still thinking why I came short there.

Hope it helps.

Im in a similar situation. I was shut out of 2 ontario pragrams, but received interviews at the rest. Not too sure why, its likely the same pool of applicants, and except toronto they all have essentially the same # of spots.

Received an interview from MAC and rest of the Southern Ontario lot, a few days ago. Shut out of Ottawa and Queen's....still thinking why I came short there.

Hope it helps.

Hey i was also shut out of Queens IM (got Western, U of T and Mac though + U of T fam med) so 4/5 that I applied for in Canada. I don't understand why Queen's shut me out, but I don't care much either, their loss..... I mean that!!!

good luck guys :) maybe I will c u on the interview trail up north!!

I want to apply for Mac on 2nd iteration can I get some help from you?
I need help to write a good PL and CV.
Would you please help me?

I think the Ottawa and Queen's programs probably are looking for individuals with greater ties to the communties they serve.