Lowest prices DAT prep materials (incl. MCAT)...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aliciaworking

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm done with my DAT (26TS/26AA see breakdown:http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=826173
) and I'm selling everything at LOWEST prices so I don't have to see them again!

(Packaging/shipping in one box would save you BIG! - I will only charge what it costs to ship to you.)

- Kaplan DAT book 2008 Edition =SOLD
- Kaplan 35+ items of DAT practice exams by Kaplan (including subject exams & comprehensive exams with answers explanations). all clean; over an inch thick stack - great practice! $35 shipped.

- The Princeton Review: Hyperlearning MCAT Biological Sciences Review -Bio & Organic Chem sections together). 2006. One of the Best Bio & Ochem study materials! $25. Sold

- MCAT: ExamKrackers (EK) set 1:

MCAT BIO, CHEM, OCHEM, and Verbal Reasoning (Reading strategy!), Physics: $40 set, Or best offer!

- MCAT: ExamKrackers (EK 1001) set 2:
1001 Questions in Biology; 1001 Questions in Organic Chem; 101 Passages in Verbal Reasoning. $35 set, Or best offer!

*****Will Sell the two sets of MCAT ExamKrackers together for $70 (plus shipping $15).

- Brand New Cliffs Notes AP Biology (2009 3rd ed.) with CD (& PDF files). SOLD
- Schaum's Outlines Biology (2nd Edition) great for DAT. SOLD.
- Math Destroyer (Formulas and half tests Q&As.) 2010, all clean. $20. SOLD
- ADA 2009 Sample test (paid test) and answers. all clean. $19: Shipped FAST compared to ADA :)

-(Packaging/shipping in one box would save you BIG! - I will only charge what it costs to ship to you.)
Prefer Paypal payments. And you have questions, please send private messages!

Good luck to your studying and Good luck on your test!

Alicia

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Oh, and I just added a few more items in the above post.
- Alicia

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm willing to sell the MCAT: ExamKrackers series for cheap, if anyone would buy the set(s).

Thanks for the inquiry; I'm waiting on the first person who wanted to buy multiples to pay; I will let the others (who are also interested) know if the first person let the deal go.
-Alicia

I'm not sure about the org chem destroyer that you're talking about; though the DAT Destroyer has the ochem section 248 Q/As.
I will use Private Messages to discuss the details.
Thanks,
Alicia

Still have the MCAT Exam Krackers series- will sell to Best Offer!

I guess I lost contact with the first person who were interested in most of these items; still have most of them up for sale!
-Alicia

Last edited:
Hi !

I was interested in both the dat destroyer and math destroyer , if you still have them :)

Thanks!

I'm willing to sell the MCAT EK sets for much less!! It's the 6th Edition, used.
Thanks,
Alicia

I still have many books left; please feel free to PM me if interested!
-Alicia