Lower limb / extremity notes !

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rrodneyrich

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
HELP !!! I am a 52 year widow that graduated from Podiatry school in 1986. I never practiced Podiatry due to marriage and rearing five fantastic kids. Now, that my husband has passed away and my youngest son is a freshman in college, I have a desire to practice Podiatry. I would like to update my skills and need some current lower limb/ lower extremity notes to prepare for upcoming licensing exams. :soexcited:

Members don't see this ad.

HELP !!! I am a 52 year widow that graduated from Podiatry school in 1986. I never practiced Podiatry due to marriage and rearing five fantastic kids. Now, that my husband has passed away and my youngest son is a freshman in college, I have a desire to practice Podiatry. I would like to update my skills and need some current lower limb/ lower extremity notes to prepare for upcoming licensing exams. :soexcited:

Good news. The anatomy hasn't changed much. I like this book well enough. Good luck.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Ne...o75-_-Q000000633-_-9781416059875&cm_mmca2=pla