low budget univs for MPH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopeful1

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi, i am a med student from india . can anyone tell me the names of univ where the cost of attendance for MPH is low and also the cost of living in the city is reasonable?

Members don't see this ad.

hopeful1 said:
hi, i am a med student from india . can anyone tell me the names of univ where the cost of attendance for MPH is low and also the cost of living in the city is reasonable?

HELLO,
My 2 cents.

I am from India too. But I am in USA doing my MPH program.There are 2 things. first U need to decide is it the cost or the type of program. becos top schools have better contact. but again it's okay to get jobs even if u graduate from other schools.I am doing at NOVAsoutheastern university florida. I found that program to be less expensive, it's like $425/hr.
SO U can got he website www.nova.edu. I guess they wil waive GRE if u have medical background, hope this helps.

good luck.

hopeful1 said:

COST OF LIVING IS REASONABLE