lost account

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

luckybychance

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
So unfortunately i lost my account information for my ptcas account. My laptop crashed and i had to get a new one, and all my passwords were generated by my computer (some new apple feature). Does anyone know how i could retrieve it? i already emailed ptcas, and i got no response. ANY TIPS SOLUTIONS? would by greatly appreciated. THANKS

Members don't see this ad.

Did you get another Apple computer? If you did and you set it with the same iCloud account, your new laptop should just know your Apple-generated password. If not, you might be able to login from an iPhone or iPad that was on the same iCloud account. Otherwise, I would try reaching out to Apple b/c that password is stored in iCloud somewhere; that's it's whole function. GL!

Did you get another Apple computer? If you did and you set it with the same iCloud account, your new laptop should just know your Apple-generated password. If not, you might be able to login from an iPhone or iPad that was on the same iCloud account. Otherwise, I would try reaching out to Apple b/c that password is stored in iCloud somewhere; that's it's whole function. GL!

ill try contacting apple, thanks !

Reactions: 1 user