Lose my interview because of rescheduling?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tmae1126

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

So I am worried that I just lost an interview to one of the schools that I applied to. I am applying for MHA programs for this year. What happened was I had to reschedule my interview twice. The first time the school contacted me, and they said that they would like an on-site interview with me on Friday. I said that I couldn’t do Friday because of a prior commitment at work. The school got back to me a second time and they said they could interview me the following Monday. I also couldn’t do the interview on Monday, because of another commitment. I asked them if I can reschedule it to another Friday or maybe through Skype, but they haven’t gotten back to me. Have I lost the interview?

Members don't see this ad.

Did you reschedule or did you just tell them the times didn't work?

If you agreed to the times and rescheduled last minute, that is annoying and could pose a problem. But if you told them upfront those times they suggested don't work, you should be fine. Just follow up with them again.

Did you reschedule or did you just tell them the times didn't work?

If you agreed to the times and rescheduled last minute, that is annoying and could pose a problem. But if you told them upfront those times they suggested don't work, you should be fine. Just follow up with them again.

No, I didn’t agree to both of those dates that the offered me, but yes I will email them tomorrow to follow up. I just hope that this rescheduling difficulty won’t hurt my chances of getting in.

You didn't reschedule. You're still in the process of scheduling with them. So it shouldn't pose a problem.