Looks Like Technion is Having Some Major Issues

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IntnlMedia4

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well rabsa:

I posted it on the main premed forum and here in the Africa/Middle East forum because I think it is very important information for people to consider when applying to such a place.

Obviously the international publications view it as (1) very relevant to the US education community of premeds, and (2) it goes without saying those particularly looking at Israel should know about the impending collapse and abysmal match results as well before plunking down over a hundred thousand dollars for a future that seems to include no residency.

No, I am not the operator of the blog. Judging from what is written about in the media though, the only people who have any worrying to do are the administrators of the Technion and unfortunately the students who are trapped there.

Judging from the ongoing US Federal investigation referred to in one of the articles, it seems good to share with the general community in case anyone is considering the place.

But with your flawed illogical and pontificating accusations, you may fit in quite well at such a place.

Cheers

It's a little strange that:
1) you're a new user with only 2 posts
2) you posted links to 3 articles about the same exact thing.

The Technion is going after a blog, presumably YOUR blog. Why else would you post this?

Status
Not open for further replies.