looking to hire help with personal statement for psych phd

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lamplighter88

Reaction score
I'm an unconventional, 39 year old career changer with kids and determined to get my phd or psyd. I'm very overwhelmed about the personal statement and organizing how to articulate why I make a good candidate. Will gladly pay for editing and organizational writing help! Thank you !

Members don't see this ad.

I'm an unconventional, 39 year old career changer with kids and determined to get my phd or psyd. I'm very overwhelmed about the personal statement and organizing how to articulate why I make a good candidate. Will gladly pay for editing and organizational writing help! Thank you !
I'd be happy to help, pm me!

Reactions: 1 user
I offer this kind of service in a professional capacity (coaching/mentoring in psych careers/grad school apps). Feel free to PM me if interested.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm an unconventional, 39 year old career changer with kids and determined to get my phd or psyd. I'm very overwhelmed about the personal statement and organizing how to articulate why I make a good candidate.
Congrats on making this decision. I think people coming into this field with less traditional backgrounds can be an real asset.

Very broadly speaking, how much info do you know about clinical psychology and the type of prep required to successfully be admitted to a program? Lack of clarity or knowledge can contribute to difficulty completing a personal statement. Check out Mitch's advice and see if any of that info is new and whether that might clarify some things. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 users