Looking for study partner to prepare MCCEE!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AprilWenLi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,everyone:
I'm looking for study partner to prepare for MCCEE exam.I am living in Burnaby B.C now.No matter which exam(MCCEE,MCCQE...)you r going to take,I will be glad to be your partner if you want to have a partner to prepare for the Canadian doctor licence exam and share the study experence :)~ I'll anticipate any friendly reply or contact
My mail adress is:[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi,everyone:
I'm looking for study partner to prepare for MCCEE exam.I am living in Burnaby B.C now.No matter where you live or which exam(MCCEE,MCCQE...)you r going to take,I will be glad to be your partner and friend if you want to have a partner to prepare for the Canadian doctor licence exam and share the study experence with me:)~ I'll anticipate any friendly reply or contact from you~
My mail adress is:[email protected] or you can contact me by adding me to your msn messenger .THANK YOU !

Hiiiiiii AprilWenLi,
I've added u to my msn: [email protected]
Hope that we be a good partners in preparing to the MCCEE

hi april,
i wanna be your partner as soon as possible, i have the materials: toronto notes and cecil essentials of medicine which is recommended by the mcc; but i am late comparing to you; you started as i understand in january; I'm in vancouver too, so!!
if you are still interested PM

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Fati, just wondering where I could buy a copy of the Toronto notes for MCCEE 2008

hi april,
i wanna be your partner as soon as possible, i have the materials: toronto notes and cecil essentials of medicine which is recommended by the mcc; but i am late comparing to you; you started as i understand in january; I'm in vancouver too, so!!
if you are still interested PM
Hi fati,
Howz ur preparation going on,I ve just started with my preparation of MCCEE,are toronto notes sufficient or shall I go thru Kaplan notes too.
PLLLLLLLSeee help !!!!!!:)
Thanks a lot.

Hi fati,
Howz ur preparation going on,I ve just started with my preparation of MCCEE,are toronto notes sufficient or shall I go thru Kaplan notes too.
PLLLLLLLSeee help !!!!!!:)
Thanks a lot.
hello every body...
i'm 1st year radiology resident from syria and preparing for mccee in jan 2009 ..i'm looking for study partner please..this is my e-mail ( [email protected])
thank you all..

I am Dr. M. Zeeshan Siddiqui, 3rd year Resident in Internal Medicine at Pakistan.
Few months back I applied for the Canadian immigration and my case is under progress.
Being a doctor to settle and get residency there at Canada, I searched net and got the details that I ve to appear in the licensing exam by the name of Medical council of Canada Evaluation Exam (MCCEE) to get residency there..

MCC asked me to get my documents and credentials verified by a special verification conducting body by the name of PCRC (Physicians Credentials Registry service of Canada).
PCRC asked me to get some documents verified here in my own country before I send those documents to them. Moreover they asked me to pay for this verification via credit card only on their web site.

Now plz tell me that,
1) Is it the same procedure I ve to follow and can this website www.pcrc.org is an authentic trustable site for making the payments as I ve no one there at Canada to guide me and to get information about MCCEE and PCRC directly.

2) Also I need a study partner for MCCEE. I ve purchased Toronto notes DVD from EBay. But I still need guidance that are these notes enough or ve to use Kaplan USMLE step II CK notes as well

Kindly guide me, I ll be really thankful to you

Regards
Dr. M. Zeeshan Siddiqui

Reactions: 1 user
do u have toronto notes can u give to me.....my mail id is [email protected] iam staying in INDIA..to appear for mccee how days before i has to apply...

IS ANYONE READY TO STUDY WITH ME FOR MCCEE.IM LOOKING FOR U......................IM IN SURREY

Ha ha, I don't believe in combine study :p

Last edited:
Hi,everyone:
I'm looking for study partner to prepare for MCCEE exam.I am living in Iran now.I will be glad to be your partner if you want to have a partner to prepare for the Canadian doctor licence exam and share the study experence
I'll anticipate any friendly reply or contact
My mail adress is:[email protected]

Hi, I'm looking for a MCCEE partner, we can meet thru skype and support each other with discussion,

I am Dr. M. Zeeshan Siddiqui, 3rd year Resident in Internal Medicine at Pakistan..
Few months back I applied for the Canadian immigration and my case is under progress..
Being a doctor to settle and get residency there at Canada, I searched net and got the details that I ve to appear in the licensing exam by the name of Medical council of Canada Evaluation Exam (MCCEE) to get residency there...
MCC asked me to get my documents and credentials verified by a special verification conducting body by the name of PCRC (Physicians Credentials Registry service of Canada)..
PCRC asked me to get some documents verified here in my own country before I send those documents to them. Moreover they asked me to pay for this verification via credit card only on their web site..
Now plz tell me that, .
1) Is it the same procedure I ve to follow and can this website .www.pcrc.org. is an authentic trustable site for making the payments as I ve no one there at Canada to guide me and to get information about MCCEE and PCRC directly..
2) Also I need a study partner for MCCEE. I ve purchased Toronto notes DVD from EBay. But I still need guidance that are these notes enough or ve to use Kaplan USMLE step II CK notes as well.
Kindly guide me, I ll be really thankful to you.
Regards.
Dr. M. Zeeshan Siddiqui.
Hi Dr Zeeshan ,
I have so many questions to ask from you. ...aaa sorry I mean regarding your current situation , immigration etc....
I live in Canada near Toronto.
Please message me to my email address : [email protected].

Thanks ! ( I just joined this forum and I know that I happen to contact you after such a long time after your thread).