Looking for students and residents to write practice USMLE questions - competitive pay!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

APT1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
We are looking for third / fourth year medical students, interns, residents, and attending physicians who are interested in medical education, especially related to the boards. You will be given style guides, topics, and feedback and work directly with licensed physicians. This side job looks great on your CV, allows you to stay on top of medical literature, and you will have a stipend towards resources that you'll need. Pay is competitive and depends on your level of training and writing. You will get paid twice per month based on the number of questions that you've submitted. Please send a PM for more details.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi ATP1. I'm new to this forum. Are you still looking for USMLE question writers? Please let me know.
Thanks,

We are looking for third / fourth year medical students, interns, residents, and attending physicians who are interested in medical education, especially related to the boards. You will be given style guides, topics, and feedback and work directly with licensed physicians. This side job looks great on your CV, allows you to stay on top of medical literature, and you will have a stipend towards resources that you'll need. Pay is competitive and depends on your level of training and writing. You will get paid twice per month based on the number of questions that you've submitted. Please send a PM for more details.
Cardiology fellow-interested if job remains available part-time....

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you for writing! We have just receiving new openings. Please send a PM if you have not already done so. All PM's have been responded to as of today. Thank you!

Hello,
I am new to this forum and believe I sent you a PM regarding my interest in this opportunity. Please let me know if it is still available.
Thank you
Kristen