Looking for roommates, Los Angeles, CA area

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

middleofmay

Reaction score
Hi! I'm a psychology female graduate looking to return to the West Coast for internship, research assistance, and eventually more schooling starting March or August /September. I have also studied public health at the University of Missouri and in the PNW. Looking for those who want to share housing or get housing together for a 3 bed 3 bath or 4 bed 4 bath apartment, condo or townhouse share. I am also open to other housing. I have no pets, but don't mind them. Would prefer consideration and no smoking indoors for myself and any roommates that are nonsmokers. I'm looking at $800 - $1200 to share in rent.

I'm in my 20s, looking for USC or UCLA students or professional women in their 20s or 30s of any area or industry including psych, health, medical, science, etc. I would be open to chat and share more info by email, phone, or video chat. You are welcome to reply to this thread and/or message me. thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user