Roommate Looking for roomate in Columbia, SC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sros91

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just accepted into South University School of Pharmacy in Columbia, SC. I am moving from Texas and I am looking for a female roommate. I am a 23-year old Asian female and I would really like to room with a classmate! Please message me if anyone is interested!

Members don't see this ad.

I was just accepted into South University School of Pharmacy in Columbia, SC. I am moving from Texas and I am looking for a female roommate. I am a 23-year old Asian female and I would really like to room with a classmate! Please message me if anyone is interested!
Hey! I currently on my last year here at South University School of Pharmacy, graduating in June. I'm actually moving back home to Texas and I'm trying to get rid of my mattress and dining table here! Let me know if you are interested asap because I will be moving end of this week and need to get rid of it fast. Congratulations on your acceptance by the way!! :)

Hello, I also got accepted to South University School of Pharmacy in Columbia SC, are you still looking for a roommate?