BOTH Looking for QBank suggestions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ortnakas

DO
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
New OMS-II here, planning on taking both the COMLEX and USMLE in May or June. I know UWorld is the gold standard for USMLE, but everything I'm reading suggests waiting until next semester before starting it and then doing at least 1.5 passes. My school will provide us with Combank sometime around Thanksgiving.

I'm looking for an additional question bank to use for a few hours a week this semester while mostly focusing on classes; my program is PBL and I'll mostly be reading Robbins this semester, if that changes anything as far as recommendations go. My problem is that I'm overwhelmed with options. USMLE-Rx has been recommended most often, but I'm also considering Kaplan (which is pricier) or Comquest (geared more toward the COMLEX obviously).

Thanks in advance!

TL;DR: q-bank to use to supplement classes, other than uworld?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Does it have to be a USMLE/COMLEX q-bank? Since you are reading Robbins for class, you might consider "Red Robbins", the companion question book. Just a path review, of course.