Looking for Pharm.D, MD, DO, RN

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aubrey49507

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking for people with a medical background
(doctor, nurse, pharmacist, PA, dental field etc) to join BI,inc.
BI, inc administers electronic surveys for people in the
medical field. You can expect to recieve about 7 surveys/
month @ $15 / survey. The surveys take about 15 mins each.
This is more of a part time job (1-2 hours/ week). Also, a social
security number is not required. This is an international site,
with multiple langauage selections.You will get paid via check or paypal.
Thank you.
Please contact me with any questions here or on pm
To get started please begin the registration here: https://www.brandinstitute.com/memberservices/register.asp?refid=670773

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi
I am interested Please let me know your contact information?
Thanks

Hello, I'm also interested, if applicable to Southeast Asians. Kindly send online details. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Pharmacist needed for Coral Gables site asap! 2 Years experience preferred. Per Diem for now. Flexible schedule. Spanish is not required.
email CV to [email protected]

Aubrey, I'm interested.
Please PM your contact info. Thank you.

I am looking for people with a medical background
(doctor, nurse, pharmacist, PA, dental field etc) to join BI,inc.
BI, inc administers electronic surveys for people in the
medical field. You can expect to recieve about 7 surveys/
month @ $15 / survey. The surveys take about 15 mins each.
This is more of a part time job (1-2 hours/ week). Also, a social
security number is not required. This is an international site,
with multiple langauage selections.You will get paid via check or paypal.
Please contact me if any additional questions. Thank you.
Please contact me if interested and I can provide you with the next steps.

Hello, I am also interested. can you please PM me your contact information?

Hi, I am very interested as well. Could you please PM me the details?

hi,

i'm interested as well.
do you take pharmacy students?
thanks

Hi I am interested if you are still looking for people. Thanks

Hi,
I am interested. Please contact me with more information and how to precede.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Also, I would to add, it is best to use your email that notifies your smartphone when new email is received. Survey invites are sent out on a first come, first serve basis via email.:thumbup:

Hi aubrey
Was wondering how long it takes to receive payment via paypal? Before I was receiving checks in the mail and got sick of bringing them to bank 2 or 3 times every month Thanks!

Hello, you will receive the payment to your paypal account in about 2 to 3 weeks on average from when you complete the survey. You can then transfer for free from your paypal account to your bank account if you wish or paypal offers a debit card now. Some people don't feel comfortable putting bank account info on paypal so they opt for the debit card. Best of luck

Brand Institute has a VIP membership panael, when you pass their VIP membership you'll have the chance to receive more surveys and you can also invite other users which in turn become your referrals. You have to be a member for 6 months to a year to become eligible.

Is this reportable as earned income? Ie- 1099 eligible? Just curious. I have made approximately $100 since sign up but wondering how I should go about reporting this income. Thanks.

It may not be necessary for you to provide us with your Social Security Number. We only ask in the event that you earn over $600 from us within the year. Your earnings will then need to be reported to the IRS. Please make sure to give us your Social Security Number if you are required to.

Do I have to call Brand Institute to give them my social security number because I made over $600 this year? Can I input it online ? If so, where?

I am sorry I missed this latest post. If you still haven't figured it out - on the homepage you click "Profile" on the left hand side menu, then under "Account Info" then "Personal Info." Please note this is only for people in the United States and even then it may not be necessary for you to provide them with your Social Security Number. They only ask in the event that you earn over $600 from them within the year. Your earnings will then need to be reported to the IRS. Please make sure to give them your Social Security Number if you are required to.