Looking for people to practice for interviews with (via Skype)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iwanttheMD

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for someone I can practice for med school interviews with over Skype. I have a panel-style interview this month. Although I have practiced with my peers, I think it would be helpful to get extra practice and a fresh perspective from a stranger.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Kind of creepy, but ill kick your ass if that's what you need. PM me.

Reactions: 2 users
Kind of creepy, but ill kick your ass if that's what you need. PM me.
Sorry for the late response. I no longer need practice help but I much appreciate the offer, that was very kind of you! If someone could tell me how to delete this thread I would be grateful.

Sorry for the late response. I no longer need practice help but I much appreciate the offer, that was very kind of you! If someone could tell me how to delete this thread I would be grateful.

Lol no need, and isn't possible, but don't feel bad at all. This is something many pre-meds want. Honestly, we could make this happen if we wanted to, hence my offer, I'd have tore you up and down, I'd have made you wish you weren't an applicant, but you deprived me of that pleasure. Since you asked to remove this, I think you'll be alright. Remember the headline test, would you want what you said to be in the headlines nationwide tomorrow?