Looking For People From Combined programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neil7818

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I'm looking for some people from combined medical programs (undergrad/med) that are either in a program or have allready graduated.

I'd appreciate any and all info I can get from you guys.

Feel free to email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Neil

Members don't see this ad.

"Bump"

My email wasnt working for the past week so if you had sent me a message if you could please resend I'd appreciate it.

Also thanks Trudgingalong for the help - everyones advice is definitly needed and appreciated!

Thanks,
Neil

extremely competitive. you need high GPA thorughout the program to be finally admitted as a med student.

its not worth the one year you save.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by kmnfive
extremely competitive. you need high GPA thorughout the program to be finally admitted as a med student.

its not worth the one year you save.

Agreed. And if you don't have your head screwed on for the first two years.. your GPA will be RAPED!! And I mean severely. Unless you're talking about a guaranteed MD like USC's combined program.. the other programs strongly encourage cutthroat competition amongst their students and faculties are "encouraged" to help weed them out.

So unless you already have good study habits, nothing bad happening in your life that will distract you from studying and already have a well rounded good life.. I suggest just taking it slow and easy. Have a little fun with your school years and learn about life. To me, failing out of the program was the best thing that could have happened. I learned about determination, my mistakes and have corrected them greatly and have been presented with once in a lifetime opportunities because of it.

Hey TTSD i sent you a private message.

Thanks for the advice everyone, anyone else in any combined med programs?

Thanks,
Neil