looking for online sono educational resources

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Hey folks,

I'm looking for some (preferably free) online resources that teach fundamentals of EM US. I am familiar with emsono.com/ACEP, however I have found the site is infrequently working. Looking for something that will teach the normal anatomy as visualized on US and then cover the pathologies. I'm especially interested in carciac echocardiography so if anyone knows of echo resources that would be phenomenal.

Thanks,

BEE

Members don't see this ad.

Hey folks,

I'm looking for some (preferably free) online resources that teach fundamentals of EM US. I am familiar with emsono.com/ACEP, however I have found the site is infrequently working. Looking for something that will teach the normal anatomy as visualized on US and then cover the pathologies. I'm especially interested in carciac echocardiography so if anyone knows of echo resources that would be phenomenal.

Thanks,

BEE
Home - 5 minute sono has basic tutorials for the major scans, information about logistics of image acquisition, and links to ultrasound of the week cases. From the ultrasound directors of the Chattanooga fellowship.