Looking for medical students [international project]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eMCe71

medicalcases.eu
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello there,

I am looking for medical students interested in international medical project who are native speakers or speaks english fluently. I think most of you will enjoy it because the idea is based on medical practice! I will provide more details on private. Send me private message, e-mail ( [email protected] ), skype me: eMCe71, write on msn: [email protected] or find on Facebook.
I am 4th year medical student.

Best regards,
Mateusz Palczewski

Members don't see this ad.

Hi ,I am medical graduate from india,I am a permanent resident of usa,interested to know about this project.Please send me personal message.Thanks

The project I mentioned about is a website. We are still looking for people who wants to join our crew.

url: http://www.MedicalCases.eu

From main page:

What is this site about?

Dear guests and users,

The idea of MedicalCases.eu is very simple! It's made for people who want to virtually check theirs practical medical experience. This website offers you to read a lot of quiz-cases and answer the author's questions about tests, diagnosis and treatment which should be provided in this particular situation. What is more, you are kindly welcome to submit your own cases and to personify a medical doctor which knows "the answer" for this patient!

MedicalCases.eu is addressed for medical students, medical doctors, paramedics, nurses and all of medicine enthusiasts! Join this international project and get involved in making medicine more practical especially for young medics.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's been a while since last message and many things happened:

1. We made a big medical conference in Poland. Conference where based on medical cases analysis.
2. Our platform was totally rebuild. Please take a look: http://www.MedicalCases.eu

We are still recruiting to our editorial staff, so feel free to write to us.

Thanks,
Matt