Looking for Job Share partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MissouriPMRdoc

Reaction score
Looking for a Job Share partner in great tourist/lake town in Missouri

I am a PMR doc in Southwest Missouri and have been able to create a great practice that is both productive and gives me a lot of time off. My current partner recently left to pursue more specialized interests and I just began to recruit for a new partner. I have a split inpt/outpatient practice that I work 26 weeks per year and make about 300-350k/yr. Inpatient unit is 13 bed with census avg 8-9 and outpatient practice is MSK heavy in ultrasound guided procedures and no spine/chronic pain. Basically my partner and I have to cover 52 weeks per year and the hospital doesn't care how we split it up as long as there is coverage. The last 3 years we have been doing 6 weeks on service and 6 weeks off which has worked pretty well but it is flexible to do anywhere from 4-8 weeks and one person could potentially do less/more weeks depending on what each of us wants. I am quite busy when I am on but it is manageable. Physical Medicine and Rehab Physician job in Branson, MO

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
don't use a recruiter. Post on indeed, linkedin and forums like this. I am sure you will get a hit. Talk to local residency programs. Sounds like a could be a nice setup for someone out there.

Reactions: 1 users
don't use a recruiter. Post on indeed, linkedin and forums like this. I am sure you will get a hit. Talk to local residency programs. Sounds like a could be a nice setup for someone out there.
It's an employed position and we have an internal recruiter but just trying to put some feelers out myself because I really miss my time off :) I am starting to reach out to local PMR residencies/colleagues. Good idea to look at indeed and linked in (I haven't spent much time on those so I'll have to explore) It really is a pretty cool position and just hoping to get a great compatible partner.

Reactions: 1 users