looking for FT work in AZ or WA or OR.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

panetrain

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking for FT general anesthesia work in either AZ, OR or WA. I've been in PP for 3.5 years and looking to relocate. Send me a PM is you know of any groups hiring in those areas...THANKS! :D

Members don't see this ad.

My understanding is Univ Arizona is looking for people. Isn't that behemoth Oregon group OAG always looking also? Best of luck. Are you unhappy in the midwest?

Residents take note: this is the sad state that anesthesiology is in. People are using SDN to look for jobs. Pathetic.

Members don't see this ad :)
Residents take note: this is the sad state that anesthesiology is in. People are using SDN to look for jobs. Pathetic.

People should use all manner of resources. Last year a very kind and generous poster on this board facilitated my inquiry into a terrific position at a premier institution. Had I no geographic family conflict, it would have been a tremendous spot to land.

OAG is always taking applications, but they are too big for my taste. Physician owned is a plus, but seems to be a low paid employee position, which makes the OAG exec. very rich........If this is incorrect then let me know....

I believe the U of A is starting a pain fellowship in the near future and they may be looking for more pain staff if you're interested in an academic setting.

Last edited: