looking for "designated representative" to represent a small comp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prospectdds

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking for someone who is already a "designated representative" or someone who is willing to apply w/ the board to be a "designated representative" in Irvine CA Here are the requirements:

DESIGNATED REPRESENTATIVE CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS​
An individual applying to become a designated representative shall meet the following requirements:​
��​
Be a high school graduate or possess a general education development equivalent,

��​
Have a minimum of one year of paid work experience related to the distribution or dispensing of
dangerous drugs or dangerous devices
or meet all of the prerequisites to take the examination
required for licensure as a pharmacist by the board, and

��​
Complete a training program that, at a minimum, addresses each of the following subjects:
(A) Knowledge and understanding of California and federal law relating to the distribution of
dangerous drugs and dangerous devices.
(B) Knowledge and understanding of California and federal law relating to the distribution of
controlled substances.
(C) Knowledge and understanding of quality control systems.
(D) Knowledge and understanding of the United States Pharmacopoeia standards relating to
the safe storage and handling of drugs.
(E) Knowledge and understanding of prescription terminology, abbreviations, dosages and

format.

Please let me know! Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

How much do it pay, yo?

I'd b' qualified....no what i mean?